Winter Bedtime was improvised on the piano and recorded on December 5, 2021 (see improvisation video below). That night, I improvised for a couple hours after returning home from an event. A day or two after an improvisation session like this, I listen to the recording and hand select the improvisations I personally think turned out well (if any). These hand selected improvisations are then shared with you.
I'm hesitant to call this a "Baroque" improvisation due to some of the chords I chose to use and the manner in which I play it. However, all of my improvisations, regardless of the style in which I choose to play them, have a foundation in my understanding of the Baroque style.
If you want to try and play this piece for yourself, feel free to download the sheet music below. And please consider making a donation. Thank you so much for your support!
No comments:
Post a Comment